Lately, Borderlands 2 has pretty much dominated all of our free time here at 8BP, crippling both our social and professional lives. However, because we love you listeners oh so very much, we managed to pry ourselves out of Pandora (some of us kicking and screaming) to record another brilliant, yet morally inappropriate episode. Tune in this week to hear:
- The Borderlands 1 character quote game where one listener wins some loot.
- Handsome Joe’s love/hatehatehate relationship with Amazon.com.
- A (mostly) spoiler-free, in-depth discussion regarding what’s new, what’s old, what’s awesome, and what sucks about Borderlands 2.
- A listener FAP session regarding the future of the Borderlands franchise.
- An ethically ambiguous and legally questionable Fuck, Marry, Kill.
- An inevitable imitation bacon tirade.
So whether you’re a level capped Gunzerker, or a complete Borderlands n00b, hit up this episode for all your vault hunting needs. Trust us, this episode’s got a gut ‘fulla dynamite and a booty like POW!
(Please note that this episode of 8Bit Proof originally aired the Fall of 2012, on BlastMagazine.com. Therefore, the majority of the subject matter may be a bit dated, and references to our home website and its staff are no longer accurate. Also, any entries received for contests mentioned during this particular episode are no longer valid (duh). However we do love listener participation, so anything we receive will be kindly mentioned during the taping of the newest edition of the podcast.)