Hey, Bagogames readers, remember that time you said you wished there was a podcast where you could listen to four old-school, irresponsible, drunks from Boston berate each other, tell fart jokes, and talk about video games? No? Well, you said it I swear. Maybe you were drunk at the time. Either way, your (possibly fictional) prayers have been answered! Get ready for 8Bit Proof, the newest addition to the Bagogames podcast family!
Video games? We play ’em.
Beers? We drink ’em.
Shits? We don’t give ’em.
This episode includes:
• A completely self-indulgent game giving new listeners a little background into the world of 8BP.
• A discussion regarding the long lost art of cheat codes and some nostalgic reminiscing of some of the most famous gaming cheats.
• Why did we cheat? How did we cheat? Why have we (mostly) changed our cheating ways?
• A Steam sales discussion.
• A long overdue announcement of who has won the digital copy of Skyrim for the Xbox 360.
• An explanation how listeners can win a free copy of Metro: Last Light on Steam!
Remember, if you’ve got something to say, don’t be shy! Give us an earful on our Facebook Page! Tell us where to cram it on Twitter! Or just send us some good old fashioned hate mail at [email protected].
You probably want iTunes to automatically beam the latest episode of 8Bit Proof directly to your podcast listening device, right? Well then, why not subscribe?
(Please note that this episode of 8Bit Proof originally aired on July 29, 2013. Therefore, the majority of the subject matter may be a bit dated. Also, any entries received for contests mentioned during this particular episode are no longer valid (duh). However we do love listener participation, so anything we receive will be kindly mentioned during the taping of the newest episode of the podcast.)