It’s Friday, and you know what that means — another awesome episode of The BagoCast! Plus, it’s a 3-day weekend here in the balmy Americas, so kill an hour or so and talk video games with us!
Host Logan Schultz sits down with this week’s panel to discuss the News of the Week, the Console Buys of the Week and, of course, the Review of the Week. Along with all of that tasty content, the panel discusses the issue of game delays as this week’s Big Idea.
There’s also a giveaway going on, so listen in and learn how you can win!
Take a listen:
This week’s panel includes:
- Chris Newton – Chief Operating Officer, BagoGames
- Kailan May (Rio) – Staff Writer, BagoGames
This week’s topics include:
- July’s PS+ and Xbox GWG games
- An update on last weeks Big Idea: G2A vs. tinyBuild
- The Console Buys of the Week
- Review of the Week – Zero Escape: Zero Time Dilemma
- Why are there so many game delays?!
- …and much more!
And be sure to join us again next Friday for another episode! We have something extra special planned for next week that you won’t want to miss!
The BagoCast is the official podcast of video game outlet BagoGames. This weekly podcast, hosted by Senior Reviews Editor Logan Schultz, covers all of the news, reviews, features, and more that hit BagoGames along with specialty industry interviews and giveaways!
Our previous podcast, Bago On-the-Go!, is now part of The BagoCast.