Namco Bandai has announced pre-order DLC for upcoming fighting game Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3.
The DLC comes in the form of five exclusive costumes which will be made available to both PS3 and Xbox 360 players who pre-order the game at selected retailers. According to the press release, the five costumes are:
* Naruto will be playable in Samurai armor.
* The fifth Hokage from the hidden village of the Leaf, Tsunade, will be playable in a swimsuit costume.
* The Uchiha survivor will slash his way with a top notch Japanese Kimono.
* Sakura will be playable in a typical Japanese school uniform.
* A special costume will let you play Itachi dressed in his ANBU outfit.
Developed by CyberConnect2, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is the latest game in the Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series, which is based on the popular Naruto manga by Masashi Kishimoto.
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 is set to appear on PS3 and Xbox 360, with the game being released in March in Europe and North America, and April in Japan.