On Episode 52 of the Gamers Unscripted podcast, Neil Sveri from Dreamsail Games stops by to discuss his game Blade Ballet. Listen as he talks about how the game was developed, cross-play for PS4/PC, and how they’re constantly promoting the game to develop an online community.
Other topics discussed are game development and gaming engines, specifically centered around how will development work for the iterative console cycles. Also, Sean and Larry discuss their love for Deus Ex: Mankind Divided.
The Gamers Unscripted (this week) are:
– @CapnMikeM (Gamers In Beta)
– @ruiner2 (Dads Getting Grounded)
– @Lasberry (Open Forum Radio/Facetious)
– @Xiantayne (The OMG! Hour)
– @NoNameGhost (Neil Sveri – Programmer/Founder, Dreamsail Games)
Gamers Unscripted are on iTunes.