Unlike Sony and Nintendo, Microsoft will be bringing it’s games direct to the fans at this year’s PAX East in Boston.
The majority of their events take place on Saturday, April 12th.
- “Project Spark: Playing is Creating: How to transform from an everyday gamer to a creative visionary with Project Spark.” will be held at 12pm at the Albatross Theatre.
- “Titanfall: Looking Back & Moving Forward.” will be in the Main Theater at 4:30pm.
- “Major Nelson Radio – Live!” kicks off at 6pm in the Albatross Theatre.
On the show floor for all three days, Microsoft will have the following games available at it’s booth:
- Kinect Sports Rivals
- Project Spark
- Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
- ID@Xbox games: Super Time Force and Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut.
As a note about Microsoft’s competitors, Sony has never really had a presence at PAX East as they have usually left it up to their publishers to show off their games. Nintendo, in year’s past, has always been at PAX East so it comes with disappointment that they have decided to skip this year’s expo.
PAX East is held at the Boston Convention & Expo Center in Boston, MA on April 11th through the 13th. PAX East is SOLD OUT.