Genres of eSports
Real life sport is giving up its popularity nowadays’ to eSports with even professional athletes confirming their growing participation in online racing or football games. Young football players are even able to improve their performance by mastering virtual moves on the real field.
eSports is also famous due to various possibilities to earn real money from it: by advertising gaming teams in personal blogs, participating in various tournaments or making bets online. The latter method is available not only for players but to viewers. One just has to find reliable websites like cybbet.com to make sure all bets are safe and legal.
Due to players’ various interests video games have a huge amount of genres and types:
- Fighting : Tekken, Killer Instinct, Street Fighter;
- First-person Shooter: Doom, Call of Duty, Halo, CO;
- Real-time strategy: WarCraft, StarCraft;
- Sports : FIFA, Madden, Rocket League;
- Racing: Trackmania;
- Multiplayer online battle arena: Dota 2, League of Legends, etc.
Top racing games
Racing is very popular and has millions of followers. It is all about speed, adrenaline and action. It is a real pleasure playing on newer consoles like Xbox One and PS4.
Among top-rated racing video games we are able to outline the following that bring invaluable experience:
- Project Gotham Racing 4 is an impressive racing game that every fan should have in his/her collection. It has a great car lineup and a career mode. It packs enough entertainment to impress any player.
- Forza Motorsport 4 is full of competitive spirit for the players’ pleasure.
- GRID is one of the best-known realistic racing games on the market. It’s all about speed and having fun.
- Extreme races and crashes are available in Burnout Revenge. Stylish cars, amazing visuals, extraordinary speed are also included.
- Need for Speed: Most Wanted allows racers to drive through life-like city streets and offers fantastic graphics to boot.
- Forza Horizon provides gamers with on and off-road racing experience through the U.S. state of Colorado.
The great variety of racing themed video games on the market allows any player to feel like a real bonafide racer.
World of FIFA video games
FIFA competitions are available to play online on gaming consoles as well as on PC. FIFA was originally released back in 1993, but with yearly releases by Electronic Arts, it still remains popular among die hard football fans. Today we even have a mobile version of FIFA (among many of other football themed mobile games) for those who want to enjoy their favorite football simulator game on the go. It is available for download from Google Play, Windows 10 Store and App Store. The mobile game allows players to create their own leagues with up to 35 members from any country.