The UK All Format charts are always exciting, you never know what is going to happen from one week to the next. Credit to the games that manage to hold onto any of the three top spots has to be given due to the frequent new releases and all around hype which comes along with the titles also thanks to social media, tv adverts and worldwide reviews nowadays.
However, this week in the UK All Format charts we are graced with three new faces earning the top three spots in the chart after last weeks number one title, Payday 2, drops dramatically to 18th this week. Saints Row IV, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist and (of course) Disney Infinity take the gold, silver and bronze medals awaiting those games that ship (a lot) more than its competitors. But how did everyone else do? How did Minecraft, Black Ops, FIFA and Animal Crossing do?
Without further ado (that’s a lot of “do’s!”) here is this weeks UK All Format Top Ten chart:
- Saints Row IV (New Entry)
- Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist (New Entry)
- Disney Infinity (New Entry)
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Previously 2nd)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Previously 3rd)
- FIFA 13 (Previously 4th)
- Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Previously 5th)
- LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (No Change)
- The Last of Us (Previously 6th)
- The Bureau: Xcom Declassified (New Entry)
[Source: GFK Chart-Track]