Activision and Marvel Entertainment have announced that The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition will be released on Wii U on 8th March.
Based on the 2012 film, the Ultimate Edition of The Amazing Spider-Man will include four DLC packs on the disc. According to a press release, these DLC packs will contain:
· Stan Lee Adventure Pack – Completely voiced by the Spider-Man creator himself, you’ll play as Stan Lee and web-sling through NYC in an amazing race across the city. Take on Spidey’s powers as you wall crawl, web rush, and swing across Manhattan to collect the missing pages of Stan “The Man’s” latest script. Collect all the pages and unlock a surprise reward!
· Lizard Rampage Pack – Take control of Dr. Connors’ terrifying alter-ego in a race against time as you rampage through the streets as Lizard to defeat Oscorp guards.
· Rhino Challenge – Rampage through NYC as the unstoppable Rhino and cause as much destruction as possible before the timer runs out! The more damage you inflict, the more bonus points you earn as you build momentum ramming through taxis and cars!
· Oscorp Search and Destroy Pack – Includes 2 mini-games through Spider-Man’s in-game cell phone.
· New suits, including the Vigilante suit from The Amazing Spider-Man movie and the Classic Spider-Man suit from the Raimi trilogy.
As well as the above DLC, The Amazing Spider-Man: Ultimate Edition will also contain features exclusive to the Wii U, including the ability to access Spider-Man’s cell phone via the Wii U GamePad, and to swap screen display between your television monitor and the GamePad.