Although we detailed many of these offers a few weeks ago we wanted to make sure that you were all aware that the “Xbox Live Deal of The Week” this week has heavily cut the prices of numerous XBLA titles which are actually pretty fun to play through.
To help you make your decision about which titles to purchase however, we’ve searched high and low on Metacritic to ensure that your pretty pennies are spent on the right games. After all, although your getting a bargain you don’t want to spend your money on rubbish eh?
There are six titles included in the deal of the week this week. The prices, as well as the discount applied to create them, are listed below for each game as well as the Metacritic score:
- Hydrophobia – 59/100 (58 critics) after 67% off: 160 Microsoft Points
- Hybrid – 73/100 (54 critics) after 67% off: 400 Microsoft Points
- Zeno Clash Ultimate Edition – 74/100 (38 critics) after 50% off: 400 Microsoft Points
- Earthworm Jim HD – 73/100 (24 critics) after 50% off: 400 Microsoft Points
- Alan Wake‘s American Nightmare – 76/100 (72 critics) after 50% off: 600 Microsoft Points
- Orcs Must Die! – 79/100 (37 critics) after 50% off: 600 Microsoft Points
Will you be buying any of these discounted titles? Let us know in the comments below!